Oct 18 2012 (12:14pm)

Hey guys,

Long time no see.. :-P


Just checked Gmail today and some Anonymous wrote that most of the links has been removed (but i think all of them is removed).

Checked and tried to login my Mediafire acc but it not allow me to login. Keep showing me this.














Well, i think my blog getting famous and i saw my posts in others blog. The games links distributed everywhere, easy to track down as it is a direct link(no ad-link whatsoever) and the result is files deleted by Mediafire for copyright reason(i'm a pirate, hahaha...). And the worst is my account suspended.

I can renew all the links but sadly i cant play game right now, have more important thing to do than phone gaming right now(sorry but its true).
***Sorry guys***

There is lots of android game blogs out there which also was my sources. U just need to type a right word to this Google and this guy will point it.

Thanks for visiting this blog.
Happy Gaming....
Rugading :-)

1 comment:

  1. NOOOO !!!
    PLEASE REUPLOAD WHEN YOU GOT THE TIME!!
    I JUST ROOT MY PHONE TO GET THESE AWESOME GAMES FROM YOUR SITE AND ITS DELETED !!!! :(
    I'LL BE WAITING EVERYDAY MY FRIEND !!!!

    ReplyDelete